Friday, April 22, 2011

The Odd 1.0

Hello and welcome to The Odd, where everything happens! The Odd is a challenge I made myself, which contains only three generations (aww..) and involves crazy Sims! To find out more about my The Odd challenge, click the Challenges button at the top.


Here is our Founder, Memphis Eve The Odd! As you can see, she's not the prettiest thing on Earth. In fact, I'm scared of her. As all other Oddlings, Memphis Eve is an Insane, Inappropriate, Computer-whizzical Loner! Unlike most, however, she's also Artistic.




Yaaaaaay legacy lots! Memphis Eve is left with 120 Simoleans. 
"Zat enough to buy a purty wedding ring!"
Sure...







I'm scared already.


"I want a hubby so give him to me!"


I can't give you one but I can find you one. To the park!
"Whippeee!"






"Mommy, I found a guy! Are you proud of me?" 
I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER.
"Okay, mommy."
-facepalm-
This is Xander Clavell, who I've personally always hated. I almost hate myself for the "I saw him/her first" restriction, as I made the challenge. 




"I think he wants to marry me.... Whut should I do?"
Memphis, just because the word Diamond came up in a sentence does not mean he wants to marry you. 


"What should I wear?...."
Xander no want marry you.
"-shocked face-"




Memphis, are you breaking his back? 
"No, mommy, I think he likes me!"
Once again, I am not your mother. And someone actually likes you? I guess we both learned something new today.
"Yes, Daddy."
I'm gonna have a tough time with this Sim.




Well look at this... I guess it's going better than I thought. I think the only reason Xander's somehow attracted to her is because his favorite color is purple and he can't see her face because of her neanderthal-like hair 
"My face is soooo pretty, if he saw it he'd die!"
Yes. Of fear.








Xander & Memphis Eve
Aww, they look kinda cute together... And how do you talk while kissing someone? You're a crazy little Sim, aren't you?
Xander reminds me so much of K-fed right now. Part of why I hate him. This family is gonna be annoying... e D e


"Mommy?"


Yes not-sweetie?


"I think I love Xander"


But can he love a face like yours? That's the question....


So Memphis proposed to K-fed... I mean Xander. I wonder what their kids will look like... I'm guessing Odd. Pun intended. 





Here is Xander's point of view. 








I'm assuming he said yes?
"Mommy! I'm getting married! -hug-"
Didn't I tell you not to touch me? Yes, I'm this mean to almost all of my Sims. I lock them in rooms with an easel and force them to paint. Like I will you. 








Fear Xander's pits.
"-sniff sniff- They're not that bad."
Maybe in your mind, to me I see clouds of odor coming out. 










I guess you got that hug you wanted?


"Mhmmm, now I don't have to harass you. Yaaaay!"


Yay.








I guess I'm not the only one afraid of Memphis... Xander wet his pants and Memphis walked away.


"But mommy, he smelled bad."


I thought you said he smelled okay.


"That was before."


Riiiight. Now go get a big sniff because I have to marry you two.






"I, Xander K-Fed Clavell, take you, Memphis Eve The Odd, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, or the Lord comes for His own, and hereto I pledge you my faithfulness."

This can only mean one thing. XANDER CAN TALK TO ME NOW -facepalm- And Xander, why is your middle name K-Fed?

"I'm not K-Fed... that's such a silly idea... ha-ha... -shifty eyes-



"I don't care about vows, just marry us already, mommy."


You're such a romantic, Memphis. There's no surprise at all in why Xander likes her. 


"Are you being sarcastic, mommy?"


Maybe...






And so there they stood... kissing in a puddle of Xander's pee. How sweet. I'm so jealous.


"Mommy, did you lie about being sarcastic?"


No, I'd never lie to you. And I said maybe, so it's both a yes and no answer.

I leave you with this, my dear readers. And maybe a baby will soon be on the way~ 


If anyone's actually reading, I you already ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment